Here are the answers to some FAQ's that I would like to share.
1) No, I do not own them.
2) I am offering them because that is what I do.
3) I do not know why they (the owners) choose to part with their cars, only that which they tell me.
4) They are cars, and cars are rarely perfect.
5) All prices and conditions are subject to the whims of the owner,
please, don't be bashful, go ahead, ask, make an offer.
6) I have not ascended to a state of perfection. I offer used cars,
I also offer dreams.
7) "Philville" is a state of mind. You will not find it on a map. Not all are invited. Appointments are optional (my option). Sanity is not necessarily required.
8) I know that all cars are not for all people but some times they do create a foundation for mutually beneficial conversation between enthusiasts.
I enjoy what I do,
I take pleasure in talking with fellow enthusiasts,
so please, do not disillusion me.
9) Yes, I did fail grammer in the 6th grade, and yes my spelling is at times unusual.
10) And finally, yes, I do hope you will share this sites with others of
similar automotive interests .
When all else fails, I return to my mantra
"I have done so much for so long with so little that now
I think I can do anything with nothing."
Philip A. Tegtmeier